Quality Policy – ED1
The Quality Policy of Eurogroup Belcaire, S.L., involves a deep commitment of the entire organization to offer the best quality products and services to our customers, ensuring integrity within our organization. For this we constantly watch over: the quality of the processes, the health and safety of our workers.
As part of a permanent process of continuous improvement and compliance with requirements, we are constantly assisting in the execution of this policy through the following commitments:
1. Implement this policy ensuring that each collaborator understands, participates and takes as its own the objectives and goals of it.
2. Permanently train employees, contractors and subcontractors in order to comply with what is established in it.
3. To establish as a priority in all our contracts the Integrated Management System (SGI), applying it in the daily work through quality, safety and health, to our customers, workers and communities.
4. Periodically oversee the fulfillment of the client’s requirements, legal and applicable regulations, and those that submit voluntarily related to quality, safety, that promote best practices in our organization.
5. To provide, in conjunction with our client, a safe, healthy workplace free of potential damages that may cause deterioration in the health of our employees, contractors and the surrounding community.
6. Continuously improve the efficiency of our SGI, in each of our products and services, preventing injuries, professional diseases.
7. Support the community through activities or through contributions to institutions that benefit their development.
8. Commitment to the prevention of damage and deterioration of health, through proper management of occupational safety and health.
Eric Lee Pirtle